Every weekday we help our readers connect to important tech stories that cover ground beyond the usual cast of characters. We open our coverage and analysis in and beyond Silicon Valley to track the hustlers making moves across the world. Our newsletter seeks to set a standard for the expansion and depth of diverse and inclusive entrepreneurship, startup environments, and technological progress.
ThePLUG was birthed from the idea that reporting on technology and business industries are incomplete without nuanced conversations and analysis from the diverse players contributing equally to the progress.
My Most Popular Stories
- A Conversation with the First Black Ballerina in the Pacific Northwest Ballet's Balanchine Nutcracker | The Stranger
- A Growing Group of Black Angel Investors Is Making Up for the Funding Biases in Venture Capital | Fast Company
- Holding Tech News Accountable In Covering Diverse Innovators | LinkedIn
- Portland Fund Fuels Minority and Women Entrepreneurs | Next City
- A Fight for Progress in the 'New South' | CityLab
- Atlanta Entrepreneur Paul Judge Raises $12,500,000 From Amazon.com for New Home Wi-Fi Device | The Root
- Bad Ass Women in Health Tech: Sally Poblete, CEO of Wellthie | Redox
- An Up-Close Look at Homelessness in Silicon Valley | Triple Pundit
- In Newark, Support, Leeriness of Booker's Food Stamp Challenge | Black Enterprise
- Charlotte artists on visibility, community, and the art of belonging | Charlotte Agenda
In addition to penning articles and stories on tech, entrepreneurship, and social impact, I've covered a variety of topics for several publications. Discover more of my work on green energy and architecture, social justice, urban development, economic policy, and more, when you click below.